1) The sudden realisation that the stranger who just bought you a pint is your favourite podcaster.
2) Knocking on any Kilfinane door to borrow a fork being perfectly acceptable behaviour.
3) The welcoming waft of hot breakfasts at Molly’s.
4) Getting blindfolded in the Library to taste Tayto crisps sandwiches.
5) The milky way, like a starry drape over your forest lodge.
6) Free beer. In the church.
7) 85% of conversations opening with: ‘I think I know you from Twitter!’
8) Hysterical levels of festival programme FOMO throughout.
9) The parish Priest’s outstanding hot whiskey-making skills.
10) Next year.